This organic salsa is made from the Marasca variety of cherry tomato, farmed in high summer on the coastal plains of Southern Sicily.
Unlike other tomato salsas grown under plastic in greenhouses, these tomatoes are sun-ripened in the fields as nature intended, lending to great flavour.
Made with a unique process to better maintain the nutrients and full sweet tomato flavours, Seggiano salsa isn’t just better – it’s the best!
- A perfect ready-made organic tomato sauce
- From sweet cherry tomatoes, field-grown in Sicily
- Tomatoes are cooked and bottled within 24 hours of harvesting
- Unique cooking under vacuum maximises flavour and nutrients
- Tomatoes are an ideal source of the antioxidant lycopene
Cherry Tomatoes* (Min. 95%), Sicilian Extra Virgin Olive Oil*, Sea Salt, Basil*
This product is free from the main 14 allergens.
Disclaimer: Whilst we make every effort to ensure this information is 100% accurate, we cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies. If unsure, please contact our team and we’ll verify this for you.
Store away from direct sunlight, heat and light.
Once opened, refrigerate and use within four days.