Seggiano premium passata is made of high summer fresh-off-the-vine tomatoes, grown on the coastal land of southeast Sicily. This product is rich in both colour and flavour!
A unique heat process ensures that the valuable antioxidants, nutrients and intense flavours of the freshly picked organic tomatoes are conserved.
We use this to create high quality and fresh tasting sauces, and even slather it on pizzas for a flavoursome base.
- Made from sweet cherry tomatoes, field-grown in Sicily
- Packs more flavour than other passatas
- Tomatoes are cooked and bottled within 24 hours of harvesting
- Unique cooking under vacuum maximises flavour and nutrients
- Tomatoes are an ideal source of the antioxidant lycopene
Tomatoes* (Min. 99%), Sea Salt.
This product is free from the main 14 allergens.
Disclaimer: Whilst we make every effort to ensure this information is 100% accurate, we cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies. If unsure, please contact our team and we’ll verify this for you.
Store away from direct sunlight, heat and light.
Once opened, refrigerate and use within four days.