Our first vegetable soap and still a customer favourite to this day!
Our Orange Hand Soap harnesses the refreshing and cleansing benefits of orange essential oils to promote healthy skin while effectively and gently removing dirt and bacteria.
Our plastic-free orange soap offers a more sustainable way of reducing waste when washing your hands, perfect for anyone wanting to be as kind to the environment as they are to their skin.
- Environmentally friendly - made with 100% natural fragrance & essential oils
- Parabens and sulphate-free
- Vegan Society Approved and Cruelty-Free hand care
- Plastic-free and zero-waste
- Recycled cardboard packaging that is recyclable and compostable
- From our natural hand soap and hand wash range
Sodium palmate** Sodium cocoate* and/ or Sodium palm kernelate** Aqua (Water) Glycerin* Citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil* Sodium chloride Sodium citrate* Helianthus annuus seed oil* Carotenoids* Limonene* Linalool*
* Plant derived
** Certified sustainable origin
Disclaimer: Whilst we make every effort to ensure this information is 100% accurate, we cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies. If unsure, please contact our team and we’ll verify this for you.
Instructions For Use
Apply Orange Soap to wet hands, rub together to create lather and rinse off. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with clean water immediately. If irritation occurs, stop use. Keep out of reach of children.