Our Blue Cedar Hand Soap is infused with luxurious aromas of blue cedar and Swedish mountain herbs to revitalise while effectively and gently removing dirt and bacteria.
Our plastic-free blue cedar soap offers a more sustainable way of reducing waste when washing your hands, perfect for anyone wanting to be as kind to the environment as they are to their skin.
- Environmentally friendly - made with 100% natural fragrance & essential oils
- Parabens and sulphate-free
- Vegan Society Approved and Cruelty-Free hand care
- Plastic-free and zero-waste
- Recycled cardboard packaging that is recyclable and compostable
- From our natural hand soap and hand wash range
Sodium palmate*** Sodium cocoate* and/ or Sodium palm kernelate*** Aqua (Water) Glycerin*
Parfum* Camellia sinensis leaf extract ** Tocopherol* Helianthus annuus seed oil* Sodium chloride Sodium citrate* Eugenol* Geraniol * Linalool* Curcumin CI 75300*
* Plant derived
** Organic ingredient
*** Certified sustainable origin
Disclaimer: Whilst we make every effort to ensure this information is 100% accurate, we cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies. If unsure, please contact our team and we’ll verify this for you.
Instructions For Use
Apply soap to wet hands, rub together to create lather and rinse off. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with clean water immediately. If irritation occurs, stop use. Keep out of reach of children.